Follow the simple steps below to become a SME
Step 1: Meet Eligibility Criteria
All SMEs must:
- Have a certain knowledge, expertise or skill that you think might be interest to others.
- Have an interest in sharing your knowledge with others around the world.
- Read and agree to the SME Terms and condition.
- Have an active PayPal account. Click here to set up a PayPal account.
Step 2: Register and Activate your Account
- Read and agree to the SME Terms of Service Click here for Terms and Conditions.
- Create an account by clicking here. You will then receive an activation email. You MUST activate your account via that email before logging in as a SME.
Step 3: Set Up your SME Page.
Your SME page is where you present yourself to potential clients. The more interesting and credible your page, the easier it is for clients to find you.
- Log into your account
- Add yourself to SME category / categories for which you are qualified.
- Click on the Settings Cog Wheel to personalize your page, such as changing your profile picture, your background banner and other variables. Most important is your profile description where you tell potential clients who you are and why your level of expertise.
- Share your personal SME URL with your clients.
Click here for tips on how to market yourself to get more
NOW SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH THE WORLD!
The Interkanect Team will do everything possible to assist in bringing clients to you. The earning potential is literally unlimited. Just keep in mind that you are your best resource to grow your client base. Click here for tips on how to grow your client base.
Copyright (C) 2021 InterKanect, LLC All Rights Reserved